meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Blogging to Fame help a new blogger out if your feelin it~
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogging to Fame help a new blogger out if your feelin it~

Blogging to Fame help a new blogger out if your feelin it.

You know I haven't heard much about the Blogging to fame contest lately. There are SO many blogs in this contest that are competing for these prizes and Fame! But how does the new blogs get noticed & famous?

By voting and continued support by it's readers. No, I'm no professional blogger ha, just staring out and would like all the support I can get.
If any of you that frequent my blog like it and or feelin my blog, well than please DO click on those lil widgets on the left "like my style" or"Fame me" register than vote for me and my lil ol blog I'd be truly grateful for your support!

note: the links above show what my profile page looks like thanx for stopping by!~
hb~well how bout a song I have the perfect one for this post~ lol


FAME!
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog