meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Inspiring “Great Blog Award” 2007
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Inspiring “Great Blog Award” 2007





Inspiring “Great Blog Award” 2007

Wow, Coolio I just got home and noticed in my email that I had a message waiting to be posted on my blog, it was from Maurio C. at 1 million Love messages he gave me, along with 199

other bloggers, a Inspiring " Great blog award for 2007" man that is way wicked cool! I don't know Maurio, but I think it is great, that he thought of me and my blog here. I will wear this here badge with honor! Digit! thanx man this Rawks!!
This is truly an honor for me, I must post a video in my lil excitement of this lil ol award wooohooo!! Note: explicit lyrics, don't watch it, if your offended by words~lol

Ja Rule-feat, Ashanti & R. Kelly-Wonderful

A Personal Fav of mine and my Steve's~ Lovin it... Thanx again Maurio for the "Great Blog" award
hb~
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog