meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The History of Harleyblues
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, May 04, 2007

The History of Harleyblues

@
@
he History of Harleyblues

~ Well isn't this just like Murphy's law? While searching my computer I wanted to post about my Adventures seeing Paul McCartney in England, Spain, & France.. well I believed I had saved these "lil" gems of adventure onto my computer, the ONLY thing that would come up was the first page. It looks as If I would be able to continue to page 2 - 40 for each thread .. Nope not a fat chance!.. All these threads are gone into Internet CYBER space, apparently from the auto-trimmers.at Paul McCartney.com Ithan received this dreadful message!

Internet Explorer cannot display the web page Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems
More information

has this ever happened to you? now, I'm going to post from memory ( it's not what it use to be) from what I have salvaged.. ah the joys of the Internet..
what a great way to start back here again !!~ loll

so how was your day?

Ta Harleyblues

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hum wondering IfI should actually begin to add my history of follwoing Paul around the world, what do you think?

Apple-Nellie said...

You must!

Unknown said...

oopsie gotten look at my dexlysic fingers for "typos"

Unknown said...

Wow cool beans

do we all realize it is 5/6/07 today what are the chances? lol hopefull Mr. Geoff Baker & Purplemelon will see thsi bloggy, and post away!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh "Lets hear it for the girls hiphip, hip hip Hooray!! lol

Apple-Nellie said...

harleyblues...

You have to post this on 'youtube' so that Geoof and Purplemelon will see it! This is a great site you have.

Black background is sure chic!
I just woke up from my nap! LOL

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog