meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The History of Harleyblues
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, May 04, 2007

The History of Harleyblues

@
@
he History of Harleyblues

~ Well isn't this just like Murphy's law? While searching my computer I wanted to post about my Adventures seeing Paul McCartney in England, Spain, & France.. well I believed I had saved these "lil" gems of adventure onto my computer, the ONLY thing that would come up was the first page. It looks as If I would be able to continue to page 2 - 40 for each thread .. Nope not a fat chance!.. All these threads are gone into Internet CYBER space, apparently from the auto-trimmers.at Paul McCartney.com Ithan received this dreadful message!

Internet Explorer cannot display the web page Most likely causes: You are not connected to the Internet. The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems
More information

has this ever happened to you? now, I'm going to post from memory ( it's not what it use to be) from what I have salvaged.. ah the joys of the Internet..
what a great way to start back here again !!~ loll

so how was your day?

Ta Harleyblues
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog