meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: MAF
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

MAF

BY PAUL McCARTNEY
I started this album, Memory Almost Full, before my last album Chaos And Creation In The Backyard (released September 2005).

The first recording session was back in the autumn of 2003 at Abbey Road with my touring band and producer David Kahne.

I was right in the middle of it when I began talking with Nigel Godrich about a brand new project (which became Chaos And Creation In The Backyard). More...

Check out http://www.paulmccartney.com/ for all the latest information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Or you can ask my-cohort Nellie A. and I for the latest on Paul McCartney.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog