meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Feet in the clouds attempting to be
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Feet in the clouds attempting to be

Ok than no comments on the blue font.. As I'm sitting here getting ready to be responsible for the day.
People are lining up for the New York "secret gig" isn't that just damn fun!

I'm happy for those that can attend so while I'm trying to get over my major disappointment let me provide you with a small snippet of "Feet In the clouds" the album Memory Almost Full is damn Brillant!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/36526489/bonus_08_Paul_McCartney_-_Feet_in_the_Clouds__2007___alternate_mix_.mp3

upadate there are 30 plus people waiting inline in front of the ballroom for tomorrow nights gig to See Paul McCartney & "My Band" hope you can attend as I can't

update 6/13
well looks like they only gave out 150 wrist bands, not like the 500 in London last week 15oo people were in line, most turned away! what a bummer I'm glad I didn't fly to New York on a wing and a prayer after all. Congrats the members of Pauls webby who got wrist bands.

I think it should be for the members only, myself!!!
I'm tailights

Here is a piccie of people that stood inline to get a precious wrist band to see Paul McCartney in private "Secert Gig"

more details later
HB

4 comments:

Sean said...

I'm one of the lucky ones that already has a wrist band. I'll post pictures and a recap on my website at http://SeanHenri.com tonight sometime after midnight.

Good luck getting in!

Unknown said...

Hey Sean hello hello right on I donot know ya but thanx for stoping by.. Im on the west coast!!! this is crazy !! please leve me a link ok!!

all the best harleyblues

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Sean and to all you lucky winners! We are there in spirit!

Unknown said...

yeah we are there in Spirit alright lol

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog