meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Paul McCartney I'll never quit
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, June 08, 2007

Paul McCartney I'll never quit

Paul McCartney: 'I'll Never Quit'
Paul McCartney has vowed to keep making music - claiming the joy it brings him cancels out all the pain in his life. The former Beatle confesses he has used songwriting to help him get over his greatest sadneses; the Fab Four splitting; the death of his first wife Linda; and his split from Heather Mills.
The 64-year-old says, "I always feel like there are so many more songs to write. I have never thought about quitting, not really. I mean maybe in very difficult times of my life when I feel pressured just by life, but never by music, never by what I do. I am going through a divorce at the moment... that is a big pressure. And when The Beatles were splitting up, that was a big pressure. So there are times when I feel very pressured by life, but music is the good side, music is the savior."

Harleyblues Take:

Paul were with you music is a savior to lotta us people out here in the world. yeah Macca yeah!. Never quit-our own lil Beethoven of our time we stand by you now and always!

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog