meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Waiting On McCartney Wing and a Prayer
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Waiting On McCartney Wing and a Prayer

So here I sit in a hotel room in Hollywood on Sunset strip, waiting, wishing, hoping and pondering that somehowo, someway we would be able to see Macca and this "secret gig." For some reason my hopes are fading fast several radio stations announced that Paul is in the UK and the secret gig will not be until the 27th whats so effin secret about that? ha!!!

I'm using someone else's lap top will write more later.

Ok so I just got home it's 8:15pm thanx to my "road dawgs" Audrey & Beatlebarb man that was a long drive from southern Cali ito northern Cali piccies & details later ..

ohh cannot wait for Audey to send me the piccies lol

I'm tailights
stay tuned!!

Harleyblues

1 comment:

Apple-Nellie said...

Oh... I am very sorry! I know how you feel and I just sad!
Take care of yourself!

Hugs
Nellie & Mike

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog