meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: More fun in the sun blogger struggles
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More fun in the sun blogger struggles




Hey everybody!

workin on me "scattergorys" man this is tuff lol . I have a 188 threads/posts on this blog alone. I'm attempting to put together catergories hahahaha
"Hey, I hear you laughin. remember when you first started out blogging"? hehehehe I think I'll file this one under "Blogger struggles"
ps. nope don't care for President Bush see cartoon lol
"All we are saying is get Bush out of office"

3 comments:

Kim said...

good luck with your categories Christina !!!!...I did mine last week and it was panic stations for a while..:] :]

Unknown said...

Lol Hita Kim
wavin Um well I did work on it for 2 1/2 and I barley made a dent oh my it is somethin isnt it Its hard to jamp pack all the work into a few titles hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina,

I see you have cloud tags working now for your posts.

Cool, looks great :-)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog