meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Whats in a face, Many things, Insight
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Whats in a face, Many things, Insight


Things are not always as they seem.

This is the theme, Iv'e been thinkin ( please bare with me if I'm not coherent) I'm going to make this simple. So here we are, out here in the bloggy world checkin & readin blogs, meetin in chatrooms, meetin people online, making contacts and networking.
It hit me as funny as I had read a post by Antman "Lightbulb!" Antman had mentioned that people who post their piccies should not be taken to heart or face value. paraphrasing here, Is he right or what? YEP!


Over the years I have met people online who had claimed they were something or someone they were not. That just pisses me off not a little but alot alot> Deception and deceiving others is, watch me now: NOT cool at all, feel me? What you do unto others will come back to you

10 X's it's a fact. KARMA for those that understand the meaning of Karma, "is the law of moral causation."

So I say to you be careful and discriminating with whom you chat with online, do not let people rip you off and be taken.
Pictures are worth a thousand words (how do you know it's them in their fotos?) people are not what they seem at times, listen to your intuition. For those that are lying and deceiving others online. you'll get yours, Try not to hide behind your -. Sheeesh, what am I sayin? they're gonna do it anyway. Smiling faces behind- masks,

deceivers "Slow your roll" ha!

This has been on my mind for a lil over a week now, a friendly reminder to you out there, be conscientious and careful.
Please post your thoughts, have your say. lol
July 10
note:
"Stand for something
or you'll fall for anything"

I'm Taillights
harleyblues

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to say, Girly, other than please don't let their behaviors or misbehaviors consume you. People are strange as the Doors sang in the 70s and ya know what? There is nothing anyone can do about it except let them go through whatever it is that they're going through.
The most important thing is to not let their behaviors or mannerisms control who you are as an individual.
But blogging them only lets them into your spacial area. Don't empower them any more than what they think they have in power. Life is an illusion. Not one of us have any power over anyone except the power over ourselves, Cookie.

*Hugs

Unknown said...

Hiya Maryann,
just food for thought I wanted to convey. Its not likely that anyone could control me, lmao wink. Just wanted to throw this out there and get reactions. Lol yep yu got that right by The Doors thanx for posting.

Kim said...

well my photo is the real me...haha and all the other ones on my blog are too ....Christina !!!!!!
good post

Unknown said...

hehe thanx Kim just kicking cans & rolling stones in thought. glad you like me post it was just busting to come out, winks

christina

Anonymous said...

It happens everywere dawlin. Even worse ... children are trapped and fallen victim by predators online daily.

It happens on social sites, and it happens on dating sites. people continually portray themselves to be something other than what they truly are, even when they know they've eventally be found out, particularly on dating sites.

I don't understand the reasoning, other than perhaps they feel they've developed a bond, their appearance could be overlooked because they've esatalished some bonding over the net.

But what they're not aware of is that once they've been discovered for what they are, they've driven those away from them by their means of deception.

Don't let these people consume you dawlin. If they do, they win. I'm not sturggling with their false identies, it's the harassment and bullying that's getting to me.

BTW, my pic is really me :-) It's the most recent photo I have of myself of the few that even exist, taken from my wedding last summer.

Unknown said...

Awww Deborah your just a newlywd! HAPPY MARRIAGE TO YOU & HBBY! I'm just misty, I like all that romantic hearts & flowers stuff hehehe good posty "me dears" I'm highly intuitive, I can see a fake miles away its somethin learned, wink. yes online predators scare the crap out of me, totally disjustin in my books. I just cannot understand human nature at times. lol
hugs
C

Unknown said...

ps hope you guys are clicken on me links lmao!!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog