meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Whats in a face, Many things, Insight
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Whats in a face, Many things, Insight


Things are not always as they seem.

This is the theme, Iv'e been thinkin ( please bare with me if I'm not coherent) I'm going to make this simple. So here we are, out here in the bloggy world checkin & readin blogs, meetin in chatrooms, meetin people online, making contacts and networking.
It hit me as funny as I had read a post by Antman "Lightbulb!" Antman had mentioned that people who post their piccies should not be taken to heart or face value. paraphrasing here, Is he right or what? YEP!


Over the years I have met people online who had claimed they were something or someone they were not. That just pisses me off not a little but alot alot> Deception and deceiving others is, watch me now: NOT cool at all, feel me? What you do unto others will come back to you

10 X's it's a fact. KARMA for those that understand the meaning of Karma, "is the law of moral causation."

So I say to you be careful and discriminating with whom you chat with online, do not let people rip you off and be taken.
Pictures are worth a thousand words (how do you know it's them in their fotos?) people are not what they seem at times, listen to your intuition. For those that are lying and deceiving others online. you'll get yours, Try not to hide behind your -. Sheeesh, what am I sayin? they're gonna do it anyway. Smiling faces behind- masks,

deceivers "Slow your roll" ha!

This has been on my mind for a lil over a week now, a friendly reminder to you out there, be conscientious and careful.
Please post your thoughts, have your say. lol
July 10
note:
"Stand for something
or you'll fall for anything"

I'm Taillights
harleyblues
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog