meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Wow whats up with some Bloggers on Fame it quit spamin us
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, July 02, 2007

Wow whats up with some Bloggers on Fame it quit spamin us


Wow, is there anyone else out there gettin the sense that people in this contest are tryin to force you to vote for them? The Bloggers in the contest I'm referring to, not friends or family we can bother them, they love us lol. It's Just gettin to be a lil annoying and scary feel me? Leaving you chronic messages VOTE FOR ME! almost threatening in nature. I'm not liken that one bit.

Crumb, I try my best to see what blogs & bloggers are in the contest If I dig their blog I'm going to vote for them simple as that there are some fantastic blogs bloggys out there. I leave messages pertaining to that person-blogger. The only peoples I'll beg is me FRIENDS. Hello people get a clue, get with the program it's making this not fun with the constant SPAM ME VOTE FOR ME DRAG IN OUR MESSAGES!

please feel free to post your comments I'm interested what others have to say on this matter
I'm Taillights
harleyblues

July 3rd
harleyblues note:

I totally support and honest contest with great people and I have met some here at the "Fame it" awards. I just want everyone to have fun, isn't this what it should be about?
just my opinion of course
I'm Tailights
harleyblues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them have been relentless, continually pestering to vote for them. It's the same people over and over.

I received a response from admin, and they're working on adding a feature to block unwanted messages from others.

I contacted them after someone kept spamming my profile even after I asked them to stop. I see the same person spammed you again. I was told if it continued with this person that they would take even more drastic measures, so it would be helpful if they're hearing the same complaint by more than 1 person (me).

They are listening to our concerns, and stated that they want to make it a good experience for the rest of us, asking to report any other nuances or issues we run across.

Unknown said...

damn I answered you earlier it vanished If you need assistance Im here ok?

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog