meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: I could have been a millionare another Love letter!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I could have been a millionare another Love letter!

Oh My God !
I wished I'd win 10.5 million

Asalama leikum
HelloI am pleased to introduce a business opportunity totransfer to your overseas account the sum of($ 10.500mUSD)ten million,five hundred thousand United States Dollars from one of the Prime Bankshere in Dakar Senegal.I am Mr Mohammed Abdulahi (Bsc,Msc) the Auditor General ofone of the prime banks here in Dakar Senegal , duringthe course of our auditing , I discovered a floatingfunds in an account opened in our bank since 1982 andtill date no body has operated on the account andafter going through old files in the records, Idiscovered that the owner of the account died long agoin a plane crash along with his family without leavinga[His/WILL], hence the floating of the funds and if Ido not remit this money out urgently it will beforfeited for nothing.

Therefore,with a personal conviction of trust andconfidence ,I wish to contact you as a foreigner, tostand as a relative because you share the same surnamewith the decease's, thus I can work out the release ofthe funds, No other person in the office knows aboutthe account , please be assured of the risk free , I'mthe one that will work it out ,all I need is yourcooperation because the account content can not beapproved to an indigen here as his next of kin .At theconclusion of this project,I propose a joint investment of an equal partnershipto you or we may share it in a ratio of 45% for youand 45% for me 10% for the transfer expesnes which canbe spent by you or me.one more thing please; I beg youdon't consider this against moral justification , theyare many other aspects of life we may contribute withthis funds to help the less privileged and the needyin a society than having it shared as an unclaimedbill among Government PLEASE.I look forward to your earliest response.Yours TrulyMr. Mohammed Abdulahi

harleyblues take:
blah blah blah blah ~boring
do you get THIS kinda spam in your email? two years ago what was it, penis enlargement or something silly of that nature. whats up with this kinda bs? I just had to post one of these
all comments welcome! lol
hb

2 comments:

Crushed said...

I get two-three of these a day.

Usually from somebody in the Bank of Burkina Faso, or similar.

Some of the are humourous, I did post a few, now I just find them a pain.

Unknown said...

heheh Hiya Crushed yes some are rather intriguing can you say idenity theft? they want your name rank & serial number before any funds are to be received lol

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog