meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Rockin girl & Rockin guy blogger my pics!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rockin girl & Rockin guy blogger my pics!

Hum just wondering, thinking, pondering as to whom I should choose for the Rockin Girl or Rockin guy blogger? I got this award last week which really RAWKSSSSSS! hehehe stay tuned for my pics!

1. Colin@ LIFE ok this Brit just rocks helpful and honest with great tips & tricks for ALL online
so you got the "Rockin guy Blogger" from me Colin yep sure nuff.
2. to be continued
harleyblues

aug5
yes I'm getting to it! lol
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog