meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: This War and President Bush!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, September 03, 2007

This War and President Bush!


The War & President Bush

OK, I just have to say my peace here today, more of a statement than anything else, am I the only one here sick of President Bush & this war in Iraq? No, I'm not anti-American but I am ANTI WAR & ANTI BUSH! sorry Pres, but in plain American english

"You suck at leading this country & this farce of a war in Iraq",
.
bring all the troops home already this war is done "played out" let Iraq run its own country! Who is the government to police the world anyway? It makes me sick just thinking about it. I saw the silly little speech you gave to the troops today in Iraq on this Labor day.
.
Yes the troops need support & that is to bring them home, not a bunch of bullchips banter selling "wolf tickets."to the troops. End the war now!




Pearl Jam w/ Ben Harper - No More (Lollapalooza 2007)please have a listen a song dedicated to a veteran named Thomas and the war in Iraq.

On a side note: I just spent quite a few hours trying to locate
Eddie Vedders- Bridge School Benefit-song
"Find another country" nowhere to be found so I will post another video,"No war" above.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw- You know I have a crush on Eddie. Here's the song he sang at Bridge school from some other performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVR-g-YOrgU&mode=related&search=

Unknown said...

OMG! Daisy dont tell me you found it Im gonna check the link right now!!I tried for hours to find it no way!! BRB!

Unknown said...

crumb link not to be found? errrr

Unknown said...

found it! its not clear posting another!

I am the Fool on the Hill said...

Hi Harleyblues, i was just looking at pictures of Paul on google and stumbled upon your blog. I LOVE it! Really, i started reading through it and Paul is my favorite too :P Really great blog though, i am very interested! Have you ever seen him in concert? I saw him at the cowboy's stadium just last August it was AMAZING. Anyways, i'll follow your blog :] PLUS! i agree on the Bush and Anti-War thing! There needs to be an end to this war.

Unknown said...

hiya Fool on the Hill-

Happy you found my blog- yes, I was in Dallas also.. wasn't it fantastic?!! I agree what a total waste- who's freedom are we fighting for, while innocent lives- are snapped out in an instant!!~ sad bring the troops home already!!

McCartney-hb

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog