meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The McCartney years own lil webby online & Paul's new digs at Paul McCartney.com
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The McCartney years own lil webby online & Paul's new digs at Paul McCartney.com

The McCartney years own lil webby online & Paul's new digs at Paul McCartney.com

note: my computer has been down the last 3 days but I'm back!

There is an official site for the McCartney years with video from Macca himself, Photo's
track listing, link to buy the NEW DVD The McCartney years & Jet vid live see here Who reading this posty is gonna buy the DVD raise your hand! lol also see

Paul McCartney's NEW official site page here at least they didn't cut off my entire face in the piccie me with hat, Dave from Jersey (right?) Mike & Mary, Rene & daughter Gijon spain 04 ha!
ps. liken the new webby digs!

note:I might as well post the the final installment of McCartney 04 in Paris later on tonight. I have been so caught up with Paul in Paris & London electric Proms I couldn't focus I tell you. note" is there anyone here in the states that cannot access Paul McCartny's official site please let me know. I have a link on the side bar "pauls lil webby" that does take you to the forums but not the official page.
ta~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog