meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Beatles Christmas message 2. 1966
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Beatles Christmas message 2. 1966

Beatles christmas message 2

This is my favorite Beatles chritmas message from 1966



I like the lil story here with Podgie the monkey and Jasper. This vid is audio only, but it's great
6 minutes long and not the 17 minute that I posted a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi My Wounderful Friend, Christina! Just wanted to stop by and say... Best Wishes for A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Your Brazilian Friend from Blogging to Fame, Renato de Trindade

Unknown said...

Hiya Renato!

Hey thanx for stopiing by to wish me Merry Christmas. I left you a private message at BC lol no one from brazil has voted for me? anyhow I wish you and your family a Felizidad!~ Merry Christmad and Peace to you. pls stop by again
christina

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog