meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: The day the world stood still John lennon's untimely death
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, December 08, 2007

The day the world stood still John lennon's untimely death

The day the world stood still John Lennon's untimely death

It's hard to believe that it has been 27 years, since John Lennon was assassinated by that CREEP MDC. Who would have known that this would be John & Yoko's last walk together? I sure did not, as I was in high school on this fated day. I must say that I was truly shocked and in tears, how could someone kill one of my hereo's?

Today a quiet kind of silence of reflection and memories that come flooding in since
I first heard The Beatles music as a lil girl.Today I remember the positive influence that John Lennon gave to the world, his message of PEACE * LOVE, and humour that brought smiles to my face.

His beautiful music we will always have to listen to and too celebrate his spirit which will never be forgotten. A great man you were John W. Lennon, I love you John ~ where ever you may be "Across the Universe"
Below is a sampling of John Lennon and Beatles vids.


God-John Lennon

Watching the Wheels

That Boy-The Beatles

I'm only sleeping-The Beatles

4 comments:

Robert Rouse said...

Sorry, but JH shot Reagan. John Lennon was shot by MDC

V said...

RIP JL!

Unknown said...

oops thanx Ooooo I stand corrected I wonder why I posted JH?
thans Rpbert R.

Mark Antony said...

Still one of the saddest days of my life when John was taken from us. John Lennon was more than a songwriter, despite he himself never wanted to be anything else. But he was the voice of a generation, his peace movement is an everlasting monument to all he strove to say to us in the late '60's. People might look at the world situation today, and think "all those years ago", John was right after all...

But it's the music that will live on forever. Thanks John, for all you have brought to my life.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog