meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: How was your week?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, January 20, 2008

How was your week?

How was your week?

This past week I have been busy doin other stuff, trying to find a baby prezzie for a friend. cookin for her baby shower, workin, watching the Primaries, getting my hair done, watching all the Death Wish movies starring Charles Bronson. Weren't movies from the 70's a trip?

Stuff like this hasn't left me much time for blogging. Yes, I am around and will be more so this next coming week. Just a lil shout out all to all of you & a "Hello Hello" now I'm tailights!
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog