meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Like that? My blog for best Music blog The Bloggies 08
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Like that? My blog for best Music blog The Bloggies 08





Like that? My blog for best Music blog, The Bloggies 08

Wow~ weee OK, trip, the Antman has nominated my blog as:
"best Music blog for the 8th annual Weblog awards!" "2008 Bloggies" how effin cool is this, besides the "Blogging to Fame contest"? Trippen I tell you!~ Man I respect the Antman, Big time, Highly, Mucho.

Yeah, you know Antman at Cre8Buzz, that's him.. Dude, am I blushin, hot faced or what? HELL YA!! I have to finish this lil ol posty later, Mama's is dog tired, my 3rd day back to work, the lids are heavy and the eyes are burning!

Besides I hafta get the link from the Antman just in case others would like to vote for me!~ Oh, I forgot, ya people didn't even vote for me on the Blogging to Fame contest. Yeah, see to the left you know who you are, no I'm not twisting anything not even arms!~ lol
ta till later
XX
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog