meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: I know huh?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I know huh?

*
*
*
*
*
Geeez where the heck have I been? doin other life stuff in me life. If this was not bad enuff I missed last nights tribute to the Beatles on American Idol. I love Idol. Did anyone see it last night? was it great, did they do The Beatles justice?

I have the great fortune of being at work and here I am posting to you. I never realized how much I would miss posting on my blog? I haven't been online since this past saturday. I suppose I have been going thru some blogger withdrawls. We all spend wayyy to much time online, huh?
lol chat at ya later.
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog