meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: This is it tonight the end of the primaries and I still will not support Obama
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This is it tonight the end of the primaries and I still will not support Obama

*
*

This is it tonight the end of the primaries and I still will not support Obama

Ok so today ends the primaries in South Dakota & Montana.. Does it just piss you off that the AP is reporting that Senator Hillary Clinton is conceding tonight? This is false info being reported by the AP. The media and their spin, it is a bunch of crap. to put it bluntly.

I swear if Obama makes the nomination tonight. I will either make a write in vote or vote for McCain. That's right I will not be a part of farce called the Democratic party voting for someone that I feel will not run this country effectively and who is not the strongest candidate to run against McCain and the DNC is pro Obama.

I'm not the only Clinton supporter who feels passionately about this. I'm hoping the people on Michigan and South Dakota see what a farce this campaign has been and support Hillary with a vengeance! I urge all Clinton supporters to follow me on this. Lets make a statement that the people cannot be bullied. I'm hoping Senator clinton takes this all the way to the convention.

Hillary forget the Democratic party run Independant~ your supporters will not vote for Obama!!
I'm tailights
hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog