meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Ringo Starr no longer signing autographs-Ever!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ringo Starr no longer signing autographs-Ever!

^
^
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
Ringo Starr no longer signing autographs

Ringo Starr to no longer sign autogrpahs....ever!!!

In a brief statement via Ringo's official site,. Ringo Star says to fans:

"It's going to be tossed," (anything received after October 20th to any of his addresses wow!) "I'm warning you with peace and love, I have too much to do. So no more fan mail. Thank you, thank you. And no objects to be signed. Nothing. Anyway, peace and love, peace and love."

listen here

Sheeesh I'm glad I won my Ringo drumhead from K-Fox in San Jose years ago,. I was soo extatic when I won that signed drumhead! Ringo sounds like a grumpy Gus, it's kinda sad~ I heard a brief snippet this morning on K-Fog radio huh? I said with sleepy ears, Ringo sounds plain tired from us fans wanting his siggy., we should just let him be.

Still love you Ringo!
hb

4 comments:

geoff baker said...

Another idea of genius. Staggeringly brilliant.
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Geoff!!!!

long time-quite funny,.I find you so endearing and humourous! what's happening w/the lads of Purplemelon?

how are you???
xx

Apple-Nellie said...

Aaahh...finally you've got Geoff! =)

Unknown said...

Tes Nellie

nice to see Geoff pay us a visit! smile

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog