meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Oh, so now Michael Jackson wants to make it up to Macca?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oh, so now Michael Jackson wants to make it up to Macca?

*
*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Oh, so now Michael Jackson wants to make it up to Macca?
from The Daily Mail.co.uk
a snippet below~
Michael Jackson hopes to bury his 24-year feud with Sir Paul McCartney – by leaving his share of the Beatles back catalogue to him in his will.

"Macca said recently:
“The annoying thing is I have to pay to play some of my own songs. Each time I want to sing Hey Jude I have to pay.”

hb: I don't know how factual this article is? It has been rumoured for weeks Jackson is seriously ill- with a lung disease this is rough, and if true? I do feel bad for Michael in all honesty, since I first heard about it. Michael Jackson is a brilliant musician I do wish him well.
*
Now, Michael could "do the right thing" now and give Paul the catalog back this very moment, not wait until he dies, leaving it than to Paul in his will- forget that. If Michael Jackson is truly serious and sincere with his statements, than he would ring Paul up, and offer Paul McCartney's music back too him, right away- period.

I wonder if Paul would actually speak to Michael again after all these years? I couldn't see Paul saying " Yeah Michael, thanx its all good, I don't mind ya ripping me off- we're square now! "
See what greed does to people causes alot of hurt and grief.? Paul McCartney, shouldn't have to pay to play his own music-this is just plain silly. Let's see how this story unfolds.
more later
hb

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog