meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Happy New Year People
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy New Year People

Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Happy New Year People

Ringo Tonight in 35 mins below

where has the time gone? I trust your holidays were filled with magic and -well, Anyhow it was uneventful for me. To the guy who keeps leaving messages in Chinnese, Korean or Japanesse. Dude, I can't understand your language I don't even know what in the world, you are saying- All do respect. You could however, leave messages in English. we don't trip here.. any type of English is fine.. OKEE  it's late I'm taillight's ..

So, I leave you with a new, Paul McCartney video, or is it? :)




Friends to go!!~

Ive spent alotta time on my own too- :)

Jan 12-13th 11:58pm

Ringo Starr, to be interviewed and perform on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in 35 mins...
check your local listing on NBC... Can't wait for Ringo!!~ :)

hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog