meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Part 9 the Macca Experience
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Part 9 the Macca Experience

so after that big ta do at the Cavern,...we finally went back to the Aldelphi hotel....it was about 3am & we were very bushed and excited that we would be seeing Paul that very next day http://www.liverpool.gov.uk/Business/Economic_development/Area_or_site_specific_regeneration/Kings_Dock/index.asp omg!!~wooohooooo!~ In the am we got up Swaying daisy took a bath first than me I think lol lol alot!!~ we had to get ready for the historic event!~ I was also waiting for me mate Sarah F to arrive from Darby shire who was driving down, I was surprising her with a ticket to the liddypool gig!~


Can You imagine an "English Lass" such as Sarah had never been to Liverpool? ghastly I tell you~ Swaying daisy and myself were very nervous!!~ she was deciding what to wear to the concert & I had all my outfit already ....the hardest part was doing me hair getting those ribbons all ready to adorn it lol..Finally, there was a knock on the door....Who could it be but Sarah F me mate had arrived!!~ wooohooo, she met swaying Daisy, I gave here a prezzie it was a a Cable car music box that twirled around the top playing "I left my heart in San Fransisco" I also gave her a few postys from the city!! she Sarah, was very shocked that she would be attending the Liverpool gig!~ she was ecstatic actually!!~ to be con..










No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog