meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Ask Paul McCartney a question woohoo how ffun is this!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ask Paul McCartney a question woohoo how ffun is this!

YOU TELL MEGo to http://www.memoryalmostfull.com/

to ask Paul a question in our new video Q&A section called 'You Tell Me'. Simply enter your name and where you are from to get going.Click here

to ask Paul a question! Man this is cool interactive Paul McCartney woohoo from the Girl with the black Macca hat!!

christina/harleyblues

harleyblues take:

well interactive Paul McCartney sang 20 flight rock for me Feet in the clouds, vintage clothes
so far woohoooo!!! lmao this is too cool thankyou Paul!!!

lmao this is funny!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went and checked this out - very funny! You did better than me. I just kept getting him singing "I don't know the answer to that question!"

Unknown said...

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooooo

oh Feet in the clouds was great!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally got him to sing Feet in the Clouds and tell me a Beatles story. Yea!

Unknown said...

isnt that too cool Feet in the clouds accoustic Daisy, woohoo for you~
me

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog