meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: For the love of humanity!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Thursday, June 14, 2007

For the love of humanity!


Hello felllow bloggers & lookie loo's


could someone assist a POOR ass soul out!
Im trying to figure out how to shorten posts and link em, I know ya'll know what I'm talkin about HA!
someone throw me a bone in the simpliest terms, if you have time
while doin a "drive by" than shoot me a line Im a sponge here people learning day by day!
(c'mon you know you all feel like this piccie here at times!)


laughin at me !


I'm Tailights
Harleyblues

2 comments:

Kim said...

hi there Christina
Vin AT BETA BLOG FOR DUMMIES can help you there...that's where I learnt all my stuff...I don't know how to shorten posts and link em...sorry

Unknown said...

thanx Kim for responding! I still don't know how either lol
christina,

ps I'll check out VIN

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog