meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Happy Dance Snoopy feet!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Dance Snoopy feet!

Wow man effin wow, hope you do not mind I have just spent 4 hours trying to post a "book mark thingy" to my blog wheeew can you say -hella hard when you DO NOT know html codes?

boy am I learning deep baby deep. Like I posted to Antman I'm Ms. Mistakes lmao at me. wooohooo!
Success! it's so cool when you figure out something new! Happy feet snoopy dance.
So like Macca says "Lets hear if for the girls Hip Hip Hip Hip" ahh
Im talights
harleyblues

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog