meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Hit it! Are you a musical Superstar?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hit it! Are you a musical Superstar?


Ok, If yur gonna play lets see how far you can go, place the artist name to the lyrics, fair enuff ?

copy & paste the lyrics seen here

post your answers in the comment section in order of the lyrics, easy? some perhaps not soo easy, ok ok, If you donot know the artist how bout the title of the song you have 30 seconds, I'm kidding of course era 50's -present


lets see if you are musical superstar ps. don't look em up either! heheheheh

" Hit it, I'm gonna rock right now"

"I'm taking the time for a number of things that weren't important yesterday"

" Ive been drivin all night my hands wet on the wheel"

"them young girls they dont forget it,love is their whole happiness"


"nothings gonna change my world"

" And in her eyes you see nothing no sign of love behind the tears"


"Don’t expect any answers, dear"


"It makes a man feel so good to know that his love is, being returned"

"Girl I been into you, mentally long before"

"You know someone said that the world's a stage and each must play a part"

" I don't wanna fade away"

"Music will make things turn out right nnd I will dance till the broad day light"

" Gotta let that fool loose deep inside your soul"

"Dining at the ritz well meet at nine, precisely"

"You know, I got a woman, and she lives in the poor part of town"

"MY HEART CRIES OUT FOR LOVE AND ALL THAT GOES WITH LOVING.

"The truth is in the eyes cause the eyes don't lie, amen"

" The teacher said I had my"?



Found it, shot short list test you musical savvvyy, wooohoo!!

please post your answers
I'm waiting
thanx!
HB!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

come out and play!

hb

Anonymous said...

Oh boy - you know I am bad with this! LOL
Guess which ones I do know :)

"I'm taking the time for a number of things that weren't important yesterday" ("Fixing A Hole"/ The Beatles)

"nothings gonna change my world" ("Across the Universe" The Beatles)

" And in her eyes you see nothing no sign of love behind the tears" ("For No One" The Beatles)

"You know someone said that the world's a stage and each must play a part" ("Are You Lonesome Tonight" Elvis sang this and so did my first love Donny Osmond! Ha!)

"MY HEART CRIES OUT FOR LOVE AND ALL THAT GOES WITH LOVING." ("Love in Song" Paul McCartney and Wings)

Ha! Ha! Guess what music I mainly listen too!

Unknown said...

wooohoo off the top of your head you should know one more Daisy the last one you have 5 correct

hell hope no one copies your answer oh? lmao!!

Anonymous said...

LOL- Okay I got it now

" The teacher said I had my"?
("Feet in the Clouds" Paul McCartney) :)

Unknown said...

Tada!!!!!!!! lmao

c.

Unknown said...

anyone else???

c'mon you know em songs !!
HB

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog