meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Sam Leach the Worlds Beatle Authority hope he visits and posts here
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sam Leach the Worlds Beatle Authority hope he visits and posts here


Oh my God!

Ive just heard from my Dear friend Sam Leach see "My grand Ol trip to Liverpool"

here on my blog it's so much fun! Anyhow this is when I actually got to meet Mister Greatness himself after many years of planning Sam's webby is FABulous see link above.


I think he tried to vote for me on this "Fame it award" thingy lol he will sort it out and figure it I know he is a busy man .. I wish I had a piccie on my computer of that way cool poster of em all drinkin somewheres in 64? Im sure Sam will correct me as of the date hehehe gosh I miss Sam so much I know he has been workin on a movie about his life
sheesh lemme post this with a quickness
update6/13
Sam will be in the US!
I'm going to America on June 24th and I'm mad busy.
I'm also selling my Beatle photos at Beatlefest in Las Vegas on July 1-3rd. see www.itsonlyrocknroll.com for f=details soon
Love you Sam all the best Harelyblues
xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sam! Send him a hello from me!

Unknown said...

Daisy I think Sam will be here shortly I wish I just knwo how to add a comment section here so everyone could view it!!!!

luv Sam!

Unknown said...

Oh shoot sam doesn't have a blog he would have to regiter to leave a freakin message

whhops!!

Unknown said...

Daisy Im still trying to figure how to add a commnets section where it is show so we dont have to click on this lil box thingy hehehe

C

Unknown said...

ahh Sam put my url link his profile when he registered thinking he was giving me a vote for this Fame it thingy
Daisy

HB

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog