meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: should I be flattered?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, June 24, 2007

should I be flattered?


I don't know about you but I was crusin by blog log and I was looking at peoples blogs and things and what did I come across? 3 of my own Widgets that I made or found. I spent hours trying to find and create these did this blow me away or what? a Big fat YES! I dunno If I should be flattered or what? this is tuff on a new bloggy like myself.

what do you think?

"Whatta Maroon"
and here I can't even get noone to help me with
techinical stuff!!
please post your thoughts

now I'm "kicking cans & rolliing stones"

double pss. please don't steal my sayins lol!
I'm tailights
harleyblues
harleyblues

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog