meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: This "Fame it" award thingy let me be blunt
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This "Fame it" award thingy let me be blunt


Ok, this is my take, you work your ass off trying to provide exciting shit for people to read, countless hours posting and troubleshooting especially when you are new at the blogging gig. I'm not a techie person or a web designer, award winning scholar, or critic of any kind -in the professional sphere, PHD, MD, XYZ or ABC -you get my point. You join this "Fame it award" thingy and nobody leaves you comments at your blog?


My answer, I dunno, beats me.

WTF? I'm getting an eerie feeling this is set up for the established blogger that run in certain circles, I have read so much my eyes are almost freakin spinnin! People promoting themselves OK but are they really taking the time too actually look at someone else's blog? Are they doing this all in order to gain votes for themselves? I read an interesting blog very insightful about this very thing I'm writing about.
There have been two friendly people Laketrees & Deborah Peterson- a personal Thank you.
Err stop the bus, back up! I'm truly hoping that the friends that I do have out there give me a nod and vote crazy fans of music, people who see that there are those of us, little "new guys" with passion, guts & creativity.


So let me pull out some Paul McCartney and enjoy some beautiful music and keep posting & reading away, rant over. lmao at me!

Little added snippet a shout out to Antman for your support, Thankyou!
I'm taillights

Harleyblues

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is the way to speak your mind! You keep doing that and you're gonna do just fine. Keep it up! Read BTF's (divya's) post on what makes a great blog and her 3 stage posts on getting more readers. She's got some good ideas.

Keep on keepin it real, you'll get there.

BTF: I witcha ya, WTF!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey ANTMAN! thanx for stoppin by & showin some love, woohoo right on!! I'll take a peak at that tomorrow.

Oh Im for real alright Im just not a formal writer at times I leave HB side notes on news I find than I have my oh stories, but heck with that Im just gonna bust out & post how it really is,feel me?

Ta all the best from me to you!~
Harleyblues

Unknown said...

Hey Antman, if you can give me the exact link, that would be cool beans. I get lost reading all that over there, wheew, feel me?

Harleyblues

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words :-)

Divya's blog that Antman was speaking about is:

http://blogandpingtutorial.blogspot.com/

She provides some very good advice.

As for social communities, you'll find that in part for most of them it's rather impersonal. That's been my take anyways. There is one that I've found some very genuine people / bloggers at, which is BumpZee, for their Do Follow community. I refer people to the site whenever I can because I believe in what I say.

The Do Follow community is for bloggers that have opted to use a Do Follow plugin that permits links back to people that leave comments on your site...sharing linky love. You can read all about it on the site. Andy Beard, the owner of the site has a lot of info on the subject.

If you go to my site and look for my post in the Blogs and Websites category, I've written a post for 'I Will Follow!'. There's a number of links in the post that will take you where you need to go to find out about it.

Unknown said...

Hiya Debra .. Ive just seen your message I dont know when messages are left so Ive added that too my email will go to the site above that you have mentioned thanx a whole bunch you are a whole lot of HELP!!! as the beatles would say

huggers
harleyblues/christina

Unknown said...

Deb,

I went to your site clicked on what you told me it gave me an error message and shut down my computer I'll just try and copy & paste what you posted here I'll let you know ..

all the best
HB

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog