meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Ohh my Matey Sarah F gives me a tidbit about secret gig at the Electric Ballroom London
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, June 11, 2007

Ohh my Matey Sarah F gives me a tidbit about secret gig at the Electric Ballroom London


ahh finally my mate Sarah F shoots me a private little tidbit about Paul McCartneys "secert gig" at the Electric Ballroom the other night. Im happy as the Chesire Cat she wittnessed this surreal event more details later!

Ok here is what Sarah F my matey had to say:

"Paul was fantastic though. I know you asked me on the thread if it was better than Liverpool, I can't say it was better. They were two different scenario's.

Being next to the Mersey was magical and I don't think there's anything like seeing Paul in his hometown. The Electric Ballroom with being small seemed more intimate somehow. Paul was loving every min of playing to a small crowd and it must remind him of the early days when the Beatles, (and then again Wings afterwards) played small gigs"


All the Best

Harleyblues

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog