meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Gas station entertainment what will they think of next?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Monday, July 30, 2007

Gas station entertainment what will they think of next?


~ Ok so I'm off to work this morning, dang I need gas fast! I stop at my local Shell station just down the street from where I live. I stop. input my card I hear a voice, looking around no one was there well it sure wasn't my car. I look up than I see a familiar face Jon Stewart late night talk show host, what the?
am I seeing things? I than see my local news plastered on the white gas pump eyes ajusting. That's right you guessed it a flat screen tv implanted in the gas pump, wow! I saw my local weather, looking intently attempting NOT to go over my gas budget. ( have you see the price of gas in California) anyhow here I am pumpin gas & watching tv at the gas station.


What ever happened to the days when you drove into a gas station "ding, ding" a service attendant would come out and say to my mom "Fill er up ma am, check you oil & water, tires ma'am" and wash the windshield all with a smile, what will they think of next?
anyone else have these types of experiences, comments ?
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog