meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Need another can of spam on BTF?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Need another can of spam on BTF?


Damn stop the Spam already on Blogging to Fame! it's getting out of hand! lol
July 30th
ok so here we are "Blogging to Fame" but are we? I feel really bad for the Admin. running this Great contest why? the constent spammers. "Vote for me I voted for you" "please vote for me please please please" piccies and links leading you to their profiles and get this, its gaining in popularity, isn't that grand!
Hell no.
shouldn't there be a nice way to ask bloggers new and old joining in the contest a way to view your profile and blogs without pleading and begging, a bloggin etiquette of sorts? I believe so.
How many people are actually reading peoples profiles and blogs? I do not need to get into particulars but those in this contest not spammiin get my meaning, I hope. Perhaps they should change the name of the contest to "Blogging to Spamming Fame" that seems to be the trend here. hehehe
harleyblues
Please post your comments
hb

3 comments:

Crushed said...

You getting a problem with Spam?

Morgan said...

ha ha excellent!!! I left a message on my profile telling people to NOT vote for me because I didn't want to be part of a sapm contest....all bs..not worth the stress.
Luv and Hugs
Me

Anonymous said...

Hey....guess who lol

Oh yes...spammers paradise isn't it just.
I don't know what planet these things are on, but it seems to be ibibo
They just crawl up each others asses and beg everyone to Fame their crappy copy and paste blogs, but they sure as hell ain't going to Fame yours....wait for my write up hahahaha

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog