meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Good morning hello everyone London Town
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 20, 2007

Good morning hello everyone London Town

Hello everyone! hi all in the UK. I see lots of visitors, how is the weather in England? I remember years ago while in the London the weather was aprox. 100 degrees, damn that is hot and muggy! Nelly & Tony are you guys still in London? hehe wish I was there! hows the exchnage rate? lmao. anyway I thought of a song that reminds me of dear ol London.
London is one of the greatest citys in the world, you know it.



Silly lil ruff video of London Town
Paul, Linda & Denny. LOVE this song and the album is great, LOVE it!
bought London Town in Liverpool Kings Dock a must have Cd if you do not own it already. I LOVE LONDON wooohooo !!!
hehehe harleyblues

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video!!!!

Sarah :-)

Unknown said...

HIya matey!!

woohoo yep just one of a few its soo great seein Linda and Paul (gettin chills postin this)
reminds me of Liverpool 03 wasnt that wicked fun!lol and Pauls face lookin at us when he came on stage priceless hehehehe
hugs matey!

Anonymous said...

Yep it was a great time!!
I like Paul's hat in the video too :-)

Sarah :-)

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog