meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Good morning hello everyone London Town
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 20, 2007

Good morning hello everyone London Town

Hello everyone! hi all in the UK. I see lots of visitors, how is the weather in England? I remember years ago while in the London the weather was aprox. 100 degrees, damn that is hot and muggy! Nelly & Tony are you guys still in London? hehe wish I was there! hows the exchnage rate? lmao. anyway I thought of a song that reminds me of dear ol London.
London is one of the greatest citys in the world, you know it.



Silly lil ruff video of London Town
Paul, Linda & Denny. LOVE this song and the album is great, LOVE it!
bought London Town in Liverpool Kings Dock a must have Cd if you do not own it already. I LOVE LONDON wooohooo !!!
hehehe harleyblues
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog