meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Encouraging you, listen to em Beatles a mini concert!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 20, 2007

Encouraging you, listen to em Beatles a mini concert!


Hello people, last week I created a thread for fans new an old a Beatles mini concert! For those that haven't had a listen please please do so the link is here
it took me 7 hours to create this thread, lmao at me. The songs listed are as follows

Can't buy me love -From the movie " A hard days night"
Saw her standing there
The Beatles at Shea stadium - a Melody of songs
Here comes the sun
Hey Bulldog
I'm the Walrus - "The walrus WAS Paul" lol
Strawberry Fields
Eleanor Rigby
Something
A day in a life
Polythene Pam

what so great for me is I have a stereo speaker hooked up to my computer. heheheh
I hope you LOVE thses vids please leave comments also If anyone has a request I'll try and find it for you, note no obscure McCartney tunes, YOU know who you are!
enjoy
harleyblues

3 comments:

Crushed said...

We want Rocky Raccoon

Unknown said...

Hello Crushed who is we you mean we the people? heheheheh um I dunno leave investigate
hb

Unknown said...

its done crushed

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog