meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: lol The Sun online bizzare podcast Paul McCartney chats with the Sun
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

lol The Sun online bizzare podcast Paul McCartney chats with the Sun

Macca podcast
And all salute the fabulous SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY who chats to us following the release of his latest single Dance Tonight!

lmao
"Put your wig on straight
now don't be late".
Paul McCartney
Now why can't I rock a wig like that!
That's what I call wiggin out! lol
note: you can listen to the podcast this week from the Sun online.
harleyblues

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I figured you would get this message...to bad I didn't meet up with you sooner.
I would have sent along your way all my beatles stuff.
Don't hate me but I tossed it all.
YIKES....
:)

Unknown said...

what!!!!! I was gonna say somethin else but I'll refrain!'lmao

did you see my private message ?
TA
HB

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog