meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Hey People around Da world Hello Hello!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hey People around Da world Hello Hello!


Hiya guys Hello HEllO,

I just want to take the time to thank you all of you around da world that have been reading my blogs. I invite you to post here if you like
"Don't be Scurred" lol it's a fun site. I have been laggin I must admit, I'm tryin to create an all out slammin MUSIC blog but I'm still not sure how I'm gonna put it all together.
have a seat!lol
Perhaps I'll post whatever comes to mind than it will gel its self dunno but I appreciate your support and I'd really like to thank those that have taken the time to vote for me on the "Fame it awards"

I's that site hard to navigate or what? I still have troubles getting around so please feel free to come on by read me blogs and post I'd like to hear from you, hey I also have a translator located to the left there if you'd rather read in your own language~

have a rockin day
and God bless
from me to YOU!

harleyblues

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I like your blog. Thanks for commenting on mine. As far as the "do follow" tag, I only know how to do it on wordpress - not blogspot. :(

Unknown said...

Thanx Tallfreak I left you a message on your Fame it profile too lol isnt that funny lots donot know how to work blog spot thanx for stoppin bye
christina

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog