meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: McCartney's youtube site isn't crap,geeez
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 20, 2007

McCartney's youtube site isn't crap,geeez

Hum, so I get this Google Alert about Paul McCartney, apparently another blogger claims that Macca's youtube site isn't worth much, insinuating its crap! (not giving out the link to that blogger) feel me, you know what I say about that?
bullchips! ahhh, some great clips there. Oh I can see me waving the rolled up yellow sign and waiving it at one point. I was totally undercover at that gig in LA as I have been "ill in" for weeks check it out
here

ps. to the blogger that made those comments "don't be hatin on Paul McCartney" laughin at you hehehehahaha!
hb

2 comments:

Carol said...

I don't think it's 'crap' either. I think he is just great and still looking good :)

Unknown said...

Hiya Carol
I cannot believe some of the things people stay about Paul just to get attention lol specially celebs or artists like Ted Nugent as of late.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog