meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Promo poster from Amoeba Secret gig LA Jjune 27 cds
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Promo poster from Amoeba Secret gig LA Jjune 27 cds

July4th
Here is the poster that cutomers received when purchasing Cd's or Recs from the Amoeba store NO they were not given them away unless you bought somethin hehehehe
here are the 3 cd's I bought on the 27th

this is fab!
haven't given this a listen yet

ok Paul's new album rocks!!!




Note: I might add I now have 4 copies of Memory Almost Full this is includin the Special Edition one for my car, one for my computer, one for work and ? laughin at me I know, I know !!

Oh this poster is really tight lookin the staff at Amoeba ripped mine accidently and gave me another. While waiting for Paul's limo after the gig ( he rolled down his right side window I was on the left)I asked if anyone wanted my torn poster, of course I gave it to a dude who hadn't one that rocks!

harleyblues


4 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT IDEA CHRISTINA!
IS YOUR ITALIAN BLOOD BOILING AT 300 DEGREES? OH, MA LADY BE CAREFUL!

Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

whats a great idea?

lol hey why did yu change my deceding CDS I just wanted the poster in the middle lmao!!

Apple-Nellie said...

hehehe..sometimes I don't pay attention. I would read the first sentence and that's it! Soooryyy! I'm glad you put it back! I read your PM and missed the word cascading! I'm glad you did it great!
I really am proud of you Lady Harleyblues... I almost say Lady Christina! Hehehehe

Unknown said...

Oh Nellie dont make me weepy a very great artist gave me a personal blooger award on her site I feel so humble he blog name is LAKETREES have a look at the FAME IT site

its awesome to know that people think Im kinda wonderful blushing of course ps her blog is very beautiful when you have a chance you have to scroll down thru it
hugs
Christina

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog