meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Oh this is fresh one of Paul McCartneys people lied to me his PR guy?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Oh this is fresh one of Paul McCartneys people lied to me his PR guy?

July 4th
WTF!

Oh man busted!!! I knew it, one of Pauls McCartneys people lied to me, WTF? this is how it happened I was postin on my other blog Memory Almost full1 about Pauls virtual era scare right? and low and behold who is in the piccie with Paul, see the guy in blue shirt, and glasses thats him!

Last week on the 27th in LA I walked over to Baja Fresh to get somethin to eat with a quickness as I was sittin there I noticed a gentlemen that looked very recognizable, he looked my way several times. So I approached him I said "you work for Paul McCartney" " no I don't" he said in a very soft voice, I remember him from Liverpool 03.

I even introduced myself.

He flat out denied it and lied. I said "I have seen you in photos with Paul "no I don't not me" he said once again. I walked away. Now why in the Sam hell would one of Paul McCartney's people lie about workin for him? sheeeesh I have met alot of his security a nice friendly bunch! Mark Hamilton, Scotty, goodin's in my book along with Michael.

Now why would this guy lie to a McCartney fan? This has me really puzzled right now was he bein a snob, since he works for Macca? Or is it that I was just a FAN? If I ever see him again I'm surely goin to ask him about it. some people! oh don't you hate bein lied too.
July 5th
ahaaa so someone tells me this is Paul's PR GUY wtf!!!!!

post your thoughts please!

I'm tailights
harleyblues

11 comments:

Apple-Nellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Apple-Nellie said...

He better not be here or I'll ask an army buddy to kick his ASS! What a Jerk!
A snob? HE'S UGLY!

Unknown said...

I wonder what his name is lol ??

Unknown said...

Nellie

um, this is one of Pauls people not some guy off the street!

Anonymous said...

The jerks name is Paul Freundlick [spelling may be off...] alternate spellings include Paul Buttlick, Paul Azzlick, or just Paul F-lick. He is the publicity dude for McCartney....sorta Geoff Baker's replacement. He is certainly a liar, as he says lots of stuff that he just makes up to throw folks off. He has quite an ego and probably thinks Paul works for him. Jerk!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! wow thanx Anonymous so this is Paul the PR guy lmao what kinda things has he lied about I wonder? Man he wasn't cool at all (sad face) Geoff Baker was never an ass like that sorry but I must be blunt. People think that GB lied about stuff namely when Linda McCartney passed away but damn sam he was just protecting the McCartneys do people not see that? Oh I know what it is perhaps Geoff Baker didnt give them attention or tixs to Pauls gigs. Geoff loved the fans was a fan still is and mates with Paul & Linda Oh how I wish Geoff was still with Paul heavy sigh!
harleyblues

Apple-Nellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

On the street thug! How could you say that when he is there with Paul? What I am trying to say is that "I don't care if he is feckin'dickin' PR of Paul. If he behaves like that I don't think he will stay that much longer.
I wonder why he lied to you? He doesn't want to be bothered!
I hate that kind of dick-head!

Unknown said...

lmao at dick-head on my! well Im sure someone will atch ind of this such grat PR with fans yeah ok!
hb

Apple-Nellie said...

Ha- ha- ha- such bad mouthing will lead me to hell...methinks i'm already! LOL
You know I hate men when they act like that! No wonder my hubby died early! But he was a bloody handful-I felt I had 12 kids! LOL
Ya know what? I am listening to Paul's meyesight listening to his classical music. It'more than 3 hours-I think I am gonna play the real mccoy--- I feel like I am lying on my death-bed! Hehehehe
God forgive my words again!

Unknown said...

man my last comment here didnt make a lick of sense lol the keys stick, no Im NOT eating peanut butter & Jelly

Well thats NO WAY FOR Pauls PR PUBLIC RELATIONS GUY to act

my own opinion of course

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog