meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Schmooze award my pics!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 27, 2007

Schmooze award my pics!


Its time I offer some "schmoozy awards back to great bloggers". Its been tough bloggin this past week or so as I've just returned to work and had been ill for months but I'm slowly getting back to "wild rockin roll girl status" hehehehe

Miss Morgan gave me this award:

Created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews this award helps“recognize those people that were [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to monologue.

”The rules? Below:-If, and only if, you get the Thinking Blogger Award or The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission. -Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme-Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ or
‘The Power of Schmooze Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

So Lil Miss Morgan thinks I am Schmoozer how cool is that! I never really heard the word "Schoomze" before is that like a word from the 70's? Schmooze rhymes with booze also snooze or you'll loose lol, ok silly I know.

My first pic

1.Ashwin @The wow of technolgy a techie dude, smart, sincere, and "supportive" in many roles. lol
2. Nellie @ CELEBBUZZ Nellie is a webby mistress who encouraged me to blog in the first damn place! lol hugs
3. Invisible women @ Black cinema at large Can you say hella cool? you know it, she's in the know. ! lol
4. Crushed @ Crushed by Ingsoc I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Crushed is from the UK. One dude that always posts on me blogs but he has been MIA lately come back come back lil Sheeba. lol
5. Antman @ Cre8buzz Antman is the "King of Schmooze"nuff said. hehehe
6. Moksha @ by the grace of God a nice gilry that is sweet & genuine she deserves this schmoozy award, hehehe won't she be shocked when I tell her! lmao~

so congrats you great bloggers collect your Badge of honor above, you guys rock!
all the best Christina harleyblues

12 comments:

Unknown said...

ok guys where are ya's? lol
hb

Invisible Woman said...

Found out by accident...thanks for the love beautiful :-)

Invisible Woman said...

P.S. I'm a little unclear on the rules...am I supposed to do something? (I guess I'm not that much in the know)

Unknown said...

Hey Invisable women whos name I donot know all you got it and rightly deserved!
hb christina

Unknown said...

Yes I women .. you are to copy and paste who gave you the award with the link so they can track back. you donot have to copy the other recipemts JUST YOU.. click on ordinary folls link to get your blogger badge and at your leisure nominate a few people that YOU feel are deserving of a Shcmoozer award! post on your own blog of course lol that you received this award from me copy the rules etc..copy below this line! donot forget to add me as the person that gave it to you and copy & paste what I said about you heheh
-----------------------------------
"
Created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews this award helps“recognize those people that were [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to monologue.

”The rules? Below:-If, and only if, you get the Thinking Blogger Award or The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission. -Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme-Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ or
‘The Power of Schmooze Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
----------------------------------

ok?
hb

Crushed said...

Flattered, Harleyblues, it's certainly one of the more positive things coming out of blogging that it creates responsive discussion, rather than monologues, as you say.

I always smile when I see commentors trying out new blogs and liking them.
Great stuff.

Unknown said...

mike at ordinary folks said that like it wasnt me !! lol so congrats YOU! olace your badge nicely on your blog. Yes it is a nice award! how real are people in these blogs anyways? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Bh! Thanks for the SCHMOOZE award.
It's great to have it on my blogsite.

HUGS

Unknown said...

wooohoo your welocme Miss nellie!

Unknown said...

Ashwin collect your badge damnit! hehehehe I just sawa visit from you, where are you ashwin?. lol

Ashwin CS said...

Hi Christina thanks for the honor, Im flattered, sorry Im in the process of fixing up a few things on my blog, will add the batch as soon as they are done.

Unknown said...

yeah hehe Ahshwin! Glad u made it finally congrats!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog