meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: So I gota Schmoozer award today!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 13, 2007

So I gota Schmoozer award today!


So what is the “Power of Schmooze” award…

Created by Mike at Ordinary Folk and Danielle at Pink Reviews

this award helps“recognize those people that were [are] exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to monologue.

”The rules? Below:-
If, and only if, you get the Thinking Blogger Award or The Power of Schmooze Award, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, or have schmoozed you into submission. -Link to this post and Mike so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme-Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ or ‘The Power of Schmooze Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

So Lil Miss Morgan thinks I am Schmoozer how cool is that! I never really heard the word "Schoomze" before is that like a word from the 70's? Schmooze rhymes with booze also snooze or you'll loose lol, ok silly I know.

heres what Morgan wrote about me that lil devilish!

3-Christina- Kooky, quirky and passionate for Sir Paul McCarntney and all things “Beatles”. Christina authors the Blog Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles Guest Band Purplemelon as well as The Beatles and Eveyone that Loves Them. Her humor and free spirit has allowed me to discover everything in the known universe in regards to the Beatles. Her willingness to ask questions as well as her ability in developing relationships by networking is a definite “Schmooze” quality.
my response to Morgan
July14th
"kooky,Nope! never been called that, lol quirky? um passionate, YES! free spirit, Damn right! Humour, you know it!! lol Hey, I like people. what do I do next? and Morgan aww thanx for making me feel special gosh thats cool girlie! what do I need to copy and paste sheeesh I still have to pass on from my last little award! yikes! so please let me know what to do now you rock girl thanx!Harleyblues Christina

I'm awaitin Morgan on what to do next lmao!
I'm feelin the LOVE!

to be continued!
harleyblues

2 comments:

Morgan said...

hey schmoozy...congrats...I see that you tagged me what in the world does that measn...now you have to explain to me :)

Unknown said...

I wasnt gettin the schmooze thing lol never really heard of it lol and jokin around Ill get on this tomorrow if I mesh it up do tell me

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog