meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Wow I got an award today trip! from a Creative blogger award
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, July 06, 2007

Wow I got an award today trip! from a Creative blogger award

Lol at me I didn't know these things existed sure I have seen "Blogger of the day awards" on blogs but I really didn't know these VERY COOL things existed! Right on Miss Kim-Laketrees gave me this award.


Dude that Rocks coming from such an established Phenom Arteest!! wooohooo did I say very cool beans? IT is!! Here is what Kim said about me Bless her Artsy heart!


The Thoughtful Blogger Award





For those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo's, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd.


2. The Thoughtful Blogger Award

For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.


and it goes to Christina (aka HarleyBlues) at Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon . Christina has a passion for music and believes that "Love & Music is all you need"...she's a great gal !!

You can find out the award details and the meaning of the awards here.


Thnax KIM this rocks!!

harleyblues
XX

July7th

I know I'm suppose to nominate someone since I recieved this award but I'm not sure who? the righteous people got lil badges of good bloggin honor so far. There are some snobby bloggers and YES I am being nice about it. I have to be me, no matter how nice you are to people. so it will be some times before I can effectively give someone a vote. I am happy for the people that got their lil badges by Kim-Laketrees, rightly deserved carry on!'

harleyblues

12 comments:

Kim said...

hi Christina
your post rocks....I am so glad to see that you worked it out....
have a great day....your site is looking cool !!!!!!
xxxxxxxxx Kim

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Hey thanx Kim I just woke up its 7-11 like the place where I spend money everyday!!! thankyou soo much you are one that has made my day brighter

thanx women woohooo!
C.

Unknown said...

woohoo thanx Deborah
shesh what a brand new honor it's nice to have somethin happenin with me blog

C.

Anonymous said...

Yer looking good, Christina.
Now git on wid yo baaad self!

~:o)

Unknown said...

awww thanx Maryann
its nice of you to post
thanx alot Ive been goin thru it will post about it tuesday
asked Deboarh

hugs
Christina

Anonymous said...

We're here to support you and we're supporting you on BTF, Christina. We're the three muskateers to the rescue, by golly. We've got our eyes on ya and have yer back, too. We sistahs have to do dat for each other once in awhile, yanno.

"Don't sweat the small stuff or pet the sweaty stuff". WoooHoooo!

^5

Unknown said...

Lmao!!!! nah don't think I'll pet the sweaty stuff lmao
GB

Anonymous said...

hey congrats Christina :) how are you doing?? haven't seen you on my blog for a long time...

Unknown said...

hiya Pearl thanx!
I left you a message on your blog how do the back links work yu haven't answered I still donot know how they work still damn!
lol
christina

Kim said...

hi Christina
you can choose as many bloggers as you like to give these awards to....there are different ones over at Christy's site.....copy and paste the write up that goes with the award and announce them here with links to their sites.....good idea to let them know through message on blog log or blogcatalog.....Christy has all of the instructions on her site...that's where I got the info....hope this helps
if you have any problems email me ...my email is on my site at laketrees at the top of the page on the right.....
all the best Kim

Unknown said...

ok Kim will do in the am or afternonn tomorrow sunday I'll try your suggestion thasnx a ton!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog