meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Across The Universe The Movie
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Across The Universe The Movie

Coming soon the Beatles"Across the Universe.

last month I posted something about Jack Black playing one of em "Beatles" must find it. Here is the trailer for the movie below and also a Beatles Vid.
"Across the Universe"

Across The Universe-Trailer

Across The Universe-The Beatles!
Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr give their stamp of approval for the film, Paul loves it! as I read today, What an exciting movie for Beatles fans to look forward too this month!
Bono stars in this Beatlesque musical movie as "Dr. Robert" perhaps the Jack Black story was just that, a rumour? You know I will keep you posted.
"Across The Universe" to be released September 21st.
Sound track listing:
1. All My Loving
2. I Want To Hold Your Hand
3. It Won’t Be Long
4. I’ve Just Seen A Face
5. Let It Be
6. Come Together
7. Something
8. I Am The Walrus
9. Oh Darling1
10. Across the Universe
11. Helter Skelter
12. Strawberry Fields
13. Happiness Is A Warm Gun
14. Blackbird
15. Hey Jude
16. Lucy In The Sky
Post a Comment

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google
Loading...

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog