meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: damn did you feel that earthquake!!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

damn did you feel that earthquake!!

damn did you feel that earth quake!

news flash!
sheeesh we just had an earthquake here in Northern Cali one of my cats "Boots" ran up the back of the door. Ha! It even made my heart race. Geez that was a lil shaker! my neighbors girl just ran down stairs and is scared our cells are not workin! I bet that was a 5.0 it shook like 10-15 secs.!
It was a 5.6 quake centering from Alum rock Alum rock what, San Jose? at 8:04pm the phones are still out the quake was a minute. I thought it was like 30 sec. maybe. Well It's now an hour later and my adrenaline has resumed to normal status!

1 comment:

Apple-Nellie said...

God be with you and please take good care. I'd been there in that situation and omg how scared was I?

Poor California [sobbing] it has been sooo hard!

Hugs

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog