meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Holy Hell my utube player is huge!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Holy Hell my utube player is huge!

Holy Hell my Utube player is HUGE!

WTF? my utube custom player is HUGE, did I say huge oh my, lmao alot alot! see below and you tube doesn't give you an option to make em smaller. See scroll down see for yourself! there's gotta be some way to makes these smaller. geez~ Yes I do want my blog to come to life but? it's Giant player.com please leave your comments.
everyday somethin new.
wooohooo I've fixed it I manged to reduce the size the player was huge but it's better now what do you think? ok, I've been messin around here and online for 14 hours yep! laughin do you ever do that spend so much time online and on your blogs?

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog