meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: wooohoo Happy Birthday to me and John Lennon! plus Imagine Peace
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

wooohoo Happy Birthday to me and John Lennon! plus Imagine Peace

wooohoo happy Birthday to me and John Lennon! plus Imagine Peace

tomorrow is my B-day and John's is the 9th for those that did not know man birthdays are not what they used to be, hehehe. So Happy Birthday to US.
Below are vids "Imagine" "Come Together" "Don'te Let me Down" also below is a message from Yoko

http://www.imaginepeace.com/


Imagine-John Lennon

Join the biggest online peace demonstration.

Put banners on your websites.
Put IMAGINE PEACE on your work computer.
Put posters in your window.
Send postcards.
Put up flyers.
Put them on your noticeboard at work or at school.
You can even make T-Shirts.
You can do it.
Do it now.
Get them all from the download section at
www.IMAGINEPEACE.com/download.html


Email us photos & tell us what you're doing.

If one billion people in the world think peace, we'll get peace.
You may think:
"Well, how are we going to get one billion people in the world to think PEACE?"
Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world.
Power works in mysterious ways.
You don't have to do much.
Visualise the domino effect and just start thinking PEACE.
Thoughts are infectious.
Send it out.
The message will circulate faster than you think.
It's time for action.
The action is PEACE.
Spread the WORD.
Spread PEACE.
Remember: A dream we dream together is reality.
So stand up, speak out, and come together.
Imagine all the people living life in peace.

love
Yoko

Don't Let me Down-The Beatles


Join the biggest online peace demonstration - http://www.imaginepeace.com/

Please forward this letter to everyone on your mailing list. thankyou. IMAGINE PEACE!

Come Together-The Beatles

harleyblues take:
I hafta agree with Yoko on this one a Light in Johns honor in Videy Island, Reykjavik, Iceland. It's a pretty brillant idea. hopefully the world can "come together" on this lovely event, bravo Yoko! ps. enjoy the "Come Together" "Dont't Let me Down" & "Imagine" videos above.
Peace~
hb~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya C,

Happy Birthday Wishes, hope you have a great day and don't feel any older :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Harleyblues,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. A very Happy Birthday to you!

Unknown said...

Hey Colin

no I dont feel older until I look in the mirroe! lmao!

Unknown said...

Hello Ms Tiny Bellows

thanx for the Bday wishes I stopped bt your blog at lunch so I wasnt able to post on ur blog for some reason hummm?

pls come again

Crushed said...

Best wishes, and Imagine is one of the great tracks of all time.

Imagine all the people living for today,
Maybe I'm a dreamer- But i know I'm not the only one,
One day I hope you'll join us...
And the world can be as one.

Unknown said...

Hello Crushed!
long time no see thanx for the whishes! man your a great singer almost like lennon himself, Imagine that? winks woohoo!

millar prescott said...

happy birthday harleyblues. thanks for commenting on my blog. i really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

hiya Miller thanx!
I added you here a link as well see sidebar you rawk!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog