meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: How bout some Wings?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, October 14, 2007

How bout some Wings?

How bout some Wings?

Man the some of the vids that I posted 2 months ago Big barn bed and Martha my dear plus a few others are no longer available? CRUMB! Some people argue that Wings was a batter band than The Beatles, c'mon you cannot even compare the two. This was a different time in Macca's life both bands were brilliant! On the other hand some think Solo McCartney is best.~


Pipes of Peace

The Mess-Paul McCartney & Wings


no more lonely nights- Paul N Wings

Silly Love songs


Too many people-Pauls current band Abe Laboriel Jr. Paul WIX Wickens, Brian Ray

Rusty Anderson

I got to tell you this rawked live being in the 5th row in San Jose and the 2nd row in LA. It was too cool. I tell you! and I just did, hehehehe. A McCartney concert is badass but being in front is a total different experience. If you never have seen paul McCartney LIVE do yourself a fvaor an go and enjoy him in concert- next spring, rumour is~Love Paul!

Ram on

One of Macca's best albums ever If I do say so myself

2 comments:

Graham said...

Christina, maybe I am missing something, but have you met or spoken to Paul? If you have not, I am going to send him a serious e-mail. Insist that he pops around to your place for a cuppa of something.

Unknown said...

lmao! Hello Graham

A cup of Englsih tea perhaps? hehehe
no I have never met Paul it could have been a close call though when he almsot ran over my foot in Liverpool in 03.

Silly, yes I know but Heather and Paul were coming out of LIPA rollin out in Paul's mercedes,I was trying to take a piccie of the two of them. True story I head to jump back hahahah Swaying Daisy my friend can confirm this. close calls you know? Id love to meet Paul & Ringo of course
Grahamn scroll down for a lil tidbit of Gijon Spain

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog