meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Is Donald Trump serious?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Is Donald Trump serious?

Is Donald Trump serious?

Geez I just read this lil insert today from Contact Music.
Donald Trump states Paul McCartney is a "schmuck" for not getting a pre-nup. What the hell? months ago "the Donald" had claimed Macca made a huge mistake for not getting a pre-nup with Heather Mills McCartney. Now it's come up again.

Who is Trump to call Paul McCartney a "schmuck" & "poor bastard" What a laughable statement. I had to read it twice to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me.

Like Mr. Trump has the best matrimonial track record, Ivanna & Marla. He really has some balls calling Macca names and taking pot shots at Paul. I do like Trump's public persona but believe he is totally out of line verbally attacking Paul. Weren't things bad enough when he clowned Rosie O'Donnell, what does this say about his charactor?

I suppose some billionaires are exempt from public name calling, it's low class and low rent if you ask me. Donald apologize to Paul McCartney, if your man enough!
hb~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you here! Donald Trump seems to think because he's rich we care what he thinks.lol
I think he needs to stick with business discussions and leave the trashy gossip to the tabloids.

Unknown said...

hey you Tria

thanx for posting, yes no kidding who is trump to give and throw out insults it does make him look cheap MHO lol

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog